- Product Details
Product DetailsMuch scarcer than the reverse mintmark variety, the obverse mintmark Walking Liberty Half Dollar is only found on two dates (1916 and 1917) and only at two mints (Denver and San Francisco).
- Contains .36169 oz actual Silver weight.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. This obverse design is later used by the U.S. Mint to grace the obverse of today's modern Silver Eagle bullion coin.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock.
- Mintage of 765,400 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.