- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Matthew 14:8-11 (NLT) which states: At her mother's urging, the girl said, "I want the head of John the Baptist on a tray!" Then the king regretted what he had said; but because of the vow he had made in front of his guests, he issued the necessary orders. So John was beheaded in the prison, and his head was brought on a tray and given to the girl, who took it to her mother.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features the daughter of Herod receiving the head of John the Baptist.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical Series coins. This stunning antique-finish coin is the perfect way to start this year's installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver The John the Baptist coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "John the Baptist," showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.