|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1 oz Silver Saint-Gaudens rounds is modeled after Augustus' original striding-Liberty design which was is now currently used on modern American Gold Eagle Bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of lady liberty carrying a torch and olive branch with sun rays in the background and stars lining the outer edge of the medallion
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a branch with the weight and purity designation of "ONE OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER" curved around the top of the piece along with the SilverTowne trademark logo beneath the eagle's talons.
Display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be one of the most beautiful designs of American coinage, and this replica round offers that same design in a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 11, 2021
It has a great design, a great mint, great condition upon arrival, and it came with a low premium. Id gladly recommenced this to anyone looking to add some to their stack.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.