Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with a brilliantly colorized obverse.
- Individual rounds are presented in a capsule with a gift-ready velvet pouch.
- Obverse: Features with a collage of some fun, spooky goodies that surround the words “Happy Halloween” such as images of candy, pumpkins, skulls, spiders, bats and many more festive images that can been seen on this beautiful colorized round.
- Reverse: APMEX logo and web address along with Silver weight and purity.
- This design is printed in full color on top of each Silver round.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
These Halloween, also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve APMEXclusive® colorized rounds make the perfect gift for any holiday collector. Pick up one of these unique colorized rounds while supplies last. Add this beautiful full-color 1 oz Trick or Treat Halloween round to your cart today!
Halloween is a celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31st, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day and Reformation Day. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs and all the faithful departed.
It is widely believed that many Halloween traditions originated from Celtic harvest festivals that may have pagan roots, particularly the Gaelic festival Samhain, and that this festival was Christianized as Halloween.
Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, or the related guising, attending Halloween costume parties, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing, divination games, playing pranks, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories and watching horror films.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.