Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 257,048.
- Coins are in BU (Brilliant Uncirculated) condition.
- Obverse: E.B. Mackennal's portrait of George V facing left.
- Reverse: St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci and used on sovereigns from 1871 to the present. "C" mint mark on ground below.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Protect and display your Canadian Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Sovereigns struck in Canada during this era are much more difficult to find than their English made counterparts. Over 30 million sovereigns were struck in England in 1911 which makes the 257,048 made in Ottawa seem paltry in comparison. Add this 1911-C sovereign to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.