Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in protective plastic capsule, or boxes of 15 coins each.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 10 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the design features a majestic White Horse of Hanover.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2021 Queen's Beasts Silver White Horse of Hanover coin is the ninth 10 oz Silver Queen's Beasts coin from the Royal Mint. Add the sixth coin of this exciting 10 coin series to your cart today!
The White Horse of Hanover is the ninth release of the Queen's Beast bullion collection. In 1714, the rulers of the German duchy of Hanover, Georg Ludwig, succeeded to the throne of Great Britain as George I. He brought with him the heraldry of the region, including the ancient device of a white horse on a red background.
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, the entrance to Westminster Abbey was guarded by ten fantastical creatures. The Queen’s Beasts were six-foot-tall statues that symbolized the heritage and history Queen Elizabeth II inherited that day. These royal protectors have been brought to life in a collection named in their honor, which began in the year The Queen became the world’s longest reigning living monarch and continues in the year of Her Majesty’s Sapphire Jubilee.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.