- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical Series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Matthew 17:2-8 (NLT2) which states in part: "As the men watched, Jesus' appearance was transformed so that his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as light. Suddenly, Moses and Elijah appeared and began talking with Jesus. ... a bright cloud came over them, and a voice from the cloud said, 'This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy. Listen to him.'"
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an illuminated Jesus rising into the heavens while flanked by Moses and Elijah as his followers look on from below, based on Gustave Doré's original artwork.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
Complete your Biblical Series collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX.
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical Series coins. This stunning antique-finish coin is the perfect way to start the 2021 installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Transfiguration of Jesus coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's The Transfiguration of Jesus, showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.