Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Multiples of 10 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Included are the inscriptions for the year of issue, fineness and weight of the coin, country of issue and the words "Middle Earth".
- Reverse: Features an image of Boromir holding his broken blade. Near his shoulder in his clothing are the words "THE BLADE THAT CUT THE RING FROM SAURON'S HAND." Around the edge of the coin are the inscriptions "The Fellowship of the Ring" and "20th Anniversary".
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of this epic fantasy movie. Add this Silver 1 oz Boromir coin to your cart today!
The Lord of the Rings
The first movie in this epic series was released in 2001 with a subtitle of The Fellowship of the Ring. The movie is based of J.R. Tolkien's novel which was first published in 1954. The first was directed by Peter Jackson and filmed in his native New Zealand.
New Zealand Post
The New Zealand Post has been representing New Zealand for more than 178 years. They are the official issuer of New Zealand legal tender commemorative coins in partnership with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Their coins reflect New Zealand's people, place, history, heritage and culture and highly collectible with low worldwide mintages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.