- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Coins and their boxes come in secure acrylic display case authenticated with a production number from 1 to 200. Numbering is random and determined by stock on hand.
- Fifth release in the Lord of the Rings Chibi Coin Series introduced by the New Zealand Mint.
- Specially designed coin case and packaging, allowing for easy display.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II with "Niue," 2021 and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colored and shaped Gollum in the chibi art style.
Add this 1 oz Silver chibi coin to your cart today!
Explore the Fantasy World of Lord of the Rings
The Lord of the Rings is a fantasy tale that follows the story of unlikely heroes written by famed author J.R.R. Tolkien. Later turned into three critically acclaimed films directed by Peter Jackson, the films won 17 out of 30 Academy Award nominations. Set in Middle-earth, the story follows hobbit Frodo Baggins as he and the Fellowship of the Ring embark on a quest to destroy the One Ring. The Fellowship eventually splits up, and Frodo continues the quest with his loyal companion, Samwise Gamgee. Meanwhile, the rest of the Fellowship, including Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, Merry, Pippin and Gandalf, unite to rally the people of Middle-earth in the War of the Ring.
Chibi Art Style
The head of a chibi character is usually between one-third and one-half the character's height. Additionally, chibi characters typically lack small details. As a result, when a character of average proportions is depicted as a chibi character, certain aspects of their design will be left out or simplified. In contrast, others will be embellished as a prominent feature. If a character has a signature characteristic, this will typically be prominent on the character's chibi version.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.