- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a quokka and its joey in a natural setting, comprising representations of Rottnest Island daisies, butterflies, and a lizard. The design includes the inscription "QUOKKA" and The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this limited mintage 2021 Silver Quokka coin to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Perth Mint Silver Quokka
The quokka is a small type of wallaby found mainly in the south west region of Western Australia, particularly in Rottnest Island, an idyllic location 18 kilometers off the coats near Perth. About the size of a cat, the quokka has thick, gray-brown fur, a broad face, shiny black eyes, and round furry ears. Thanks to its cute, smiley appearance and an acceptance of humans, the quokka has become a popular subject for selfies. This is the second Quokka Silver BU release from The Perth Mint. The cute creature is featured on 1 ounce of .9999 fine Silver, and the coin also includes a security feature, only detectable under a magnifying glass.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.