|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 29||$35.33||$35.70||$36.80|
|30 - 119||$34.63||$34.99||$36.07|
|120 - 599||$33.93||$34.28||$35.34|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are in a capsule. Multiples of 30 coins come in plastic holders containing 30 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China."
- Reverse: Features two adorable panda cubs playing in the snow. One panda is lying on its belly and the other is on its back, both sliding down a slope of snow. Included is the special 40 privy mark featuring a panda.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the 2022 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
The Silver Pandas were first minted in 1983. The first three years of mintage were in Proof quality condition, and had a limited mintage of 10,000 pieces for each year. No Silver Pandas were struck in 1986, but they have been minted every year since then. Each year, the design of the panda changes, making them highly collectible. The only year they didn’t change designs was 2002, which used the same design as 2001.
The People’s Republic of China issues and guarantees the quality of each Silver Panda coin. Silver Panda coins are minted from several mints each year. Those mints include but are not limited to Shenzhen, Shanghai and Shenyang. Unlike the U.S. Mint, these Chinese mints do not incorporate mint marks to distinguish the difference between each mint. Instead, these mints are known for having minor differences in the design of the coin such as font size, bamboo length and designs of the temple in certain year’s mintages.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 19, 2022
The pandas appear to have fallen out of their bobsleds during the Olympics held in China this year and are sliding their way across the finish line. Looks kinda fun! I like the panda series a lot. But, I gotta say, Go team USA!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.