Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation or slab protects and guarantees the Mint State 69 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: An extremely detailed portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
Protect and display your 2022 Gold Eagle in style by adding a wooden storage box to your order, perfect for two slabs.
Add this 1/2 oz 2022 Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
2022 1/2 oz Gold Eagles PCGS MS-69 FirstStrike®
From their initial issue in 1986, the design of the Gold Eagle was based off Augustus Saint-Gaudens design for the Gold Double Eagle in 1907. The Gold Double Eagle helped American coinage during a time when beauty was lacking in designs. Saint-Gaudens' design was used until 2021 when the Eagles series introduced a design for the next era for one of the world's most recognizable Gold coins. The new design was created by U.S. Mint's AIP Designer Jennie Norris and sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
PCGS Gold Eagles + FirstStrike®
APMEX is pleased to offer this 1/2 oz Gold Eagle in a PCGS professionally graded MS-69 condition, which indicates a coin with little to no visible flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as FirstStrike® if they are verified to have shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins, the grading and encapsulation process provides collectors with an assurance of the quality they will be receiving when purchasing their 1/2 oz 2022 Gold American Eagle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.