|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$1,344.65||$1,358.66||$1,400.68|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is one of the handful of sellers authorized to purchase Gold and Silver bullion directly from the U.S. Mint, supplying our customers the possibility to invest in American Eagle products straight through our site.
- Contains 1/2 oz of pure Gold.
- PCGS packaging protects and ensures the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Black Label adds aesthetic appeal to this iconic coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees that this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the illustrious Lady Liberty holding a torch and an olive branch in her grasp.
- Reverse: Depicts detailed artwork of an eagle with the coin's denomination and Gold content surrounding the design.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Store your Gold Eagle in one of APMEX's stylish and protective wooden storage boxes.
Add a 2023 1/2 oz PCGS MS-70 Gold Eagle to your collection today!
2023 1/2 oz PCGS MS-70 Gold American Eagle Coins
First introduced in 1986, the American Eagle collection has become one of the most popular and sought-after bullion coins. The American Gold Eagle coins are readily available in four sizes in order to entice a wide selection of collectors and investors.
APMEX is one of a handful of providers that are authorized to attain Gold and Silver bullion from the U.S. Mint, enabling our customers to purchase American Eagle products directly through us.
The U.S. Mint announced revised reverse artwork for the American Eagle Gold coins in mid-year 2021. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) illustrator Jennie Norris created the Gold coin design, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
PCGS Certified Gold Eagles
The American Gold Eagle is a Gold bullion coin produced by the United States Mint since 1986. PCGS certified examples add collectible appeal as each coin is authenticated and graded for condition before being encapsulated in a protective holder.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.