The 1/4 oz coin comes from the West Point Mint bearing the (W) mintmark and dated 1997. This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. Mint.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1997-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!