|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$29.12||$29.42||$30.33|
|20 - 99||$29.12||$29.42||$30.33|
|100 - 199||$29.12||$29.42||$30.33|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the start of baseball season with the eighth release of our officially licensed and limited mintage Peanuts® Precious Metal series. In this release, it's Woodstock at bat, available exclusively from APMEX!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 rounds.
- Individual rounds come in capsules, while multiples of 20 are packaged in a heat-sealed roll.
- Obverse: Depicts an officially licensed image of Woodstock standing somewhat timidly with a baseball bat as his ball cap pops from the top of his head with surprise upon seeing the large baseball roll his way. Below is the Peanuts Worldwide® copyright.
- Reverse: Displays the officially licensed Peanuts® logo along with the following characters from left to right: Pig-Pen, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, Sally Brown, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Whether you are a collector, gift-giver or a Woodstock fan, these rounds are a great way to celebrate springtime and baseball season. Add this Peanuts® Baseball - Woodstock at Bat 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Peanuts® and Baseball
As America's pastime, the Peanuts® gang enjoys a good game of baseball! Charlie Brown manages the local neighborhood team which never seems to win a game except for when he's not there to play. Lucy plays in right field and can rarely catch the ball, though she does manage a home run after Schroeder agrees to kiss her if she does. Schroeder is the catcher, but doesn't know how to throw so he conceals this by walking to Charlie Brown and having something to say as he brings the ball back with him. When Pig-Pen hits a ball and tries to run, the air is too dirty and Linus struggles with untied shoelaces. Many characters can't catch the ball since they all try to go for it at once. Woodstock and his fellow birds are too small to hold a standard bat or hit the ball. Peppermint Patty is the only one with great skill who has ever played on the team, but even with her home runs and pitching a no-hitter, the team of misfits still manages to lose, which is often blamed upon poor Charlie Brown. Only Snoopy seems to know what he's doing.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.