Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited edition presentation of only 70 Proof coins.
- Packaged in a presentation box with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 500 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design features The Lion of England snarling with sharp claws extended along with an impressive mane capped with a royal crown.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Shield your 2022 5 oz Gold Proofs coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your collection by adding this extremely limited mintage 5 oz Gold Proof coin to your cart today while supplies last!The Royal Tudor Beasts from The Royal Mint
Beginning in 2022, The Royal Mint released The Royal Tudor Beast series beginning with the Seymour Panther. This highly anticipated 10-coin series will feature Gold and Silver Proofs, including this 5 oz Gold Proof, that will feature these heraldic beasts of the Tudor legacy: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
2022 5 oz Gold Royal Tudor Beasts Lion of England Proof
The Lion of England is one the most iconic beasts in heraldry. The lion first appeared on royal emblems during 12th century and has been part this country’s shield since its inception. Choosing to represent pride and courage with its strong sleek appearance, The Lion of England holds a shield bearing Henry VIII and Jane Seymour, which represents their unbreakable bond through marriage.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.