Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 10 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 100 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes (10 tubes per box).
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by illustrator David Lawrence featuring the Lion of England with razor-sharp claws, an impressive mane and a royal crown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1 oz Gold Royal Tudor Beast: The Lion of England bullion coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Celebrate the first bullion release in the Royal Tudor Beast Series by adding the 1 oz Gold Lion of England bullion coin to your cart today!The Royal Mint Introduces The Royal Tudor Beasts
When the collector favorite The Queen's Beast series came to an end, The Royal Mint introduced another set of heraldic beasts in 2022 featuring The Royal Tudor Beasts. This new series will feature Gold and Silver Proof and bullion coins that feature magnificent creatures from Tudor history, including The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
2022 GB 1 oz Gold The Royal Tudor Beasts The Lion of England
The Lion of England has been a part of heraldry for as long as the shield itself. First appearing in 12th century royal emblems, this majestic feline is known to symbolize strength and courage. With the Lion of England’s wise portrayal on the top shield where it holds an impaled collective set of arms, it represents the unity between King Henry VIII and Jane Seymour who were able to combine their separate families under one banner.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.