|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$36.22||$36.60||$37.73|
|20 - 99||$35.22||$35.59||$36.69|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a wombat in a natural setting. The design includes the inscription "WOMBAT" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this limited mintage 2022 Silver Wombat coin to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.