- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz of fine Gold.
- Coin are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts bust of King Charles X .
- Reverse: Shows a crowned coat of arms within wreath, date and denomination.
- Struck at the Paris Mint between 1825-1830 (random dates).
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful French 20 Franc Gold coin of King Charles X to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.