1825-1830 France Gold 20 Francs Charles X Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Examples of 19th-century French 20 Franc Gold coins of Charles X are difficult to find, as he was on the throne for only six years.
- Contains .1867 oz of fine Gold.
- Coin are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts bust of King Charles X .
- Reverse: Shows a crowned coat of arms within wreath, date and denomination.
- Struck at the Paris Mint between 1825-1830 (random dates).
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful French 20 Franc Gold coin of King Charles X to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.