|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 4||$852.50||$861.38||$888.02|
|5 - 19||$845.00||$853.80||$880.21|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2023 release in APMEX's special MintDirect® packaging features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. A Britannia coin showcasing the first effigy of King Charles III will be released in the new year.
Coins minted during the first 30 days of release are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier tube to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from sealed mint packaging.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 Silver Britannias in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® Premier tube contains 25 coins for a total of 25 oz of Silver. Multiples of 20 tubes are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- To remain FirstStrike® eligible, coins must be unopened in the original packaging.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text have been included into the design for added security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the British government.
Store your 2023 Silver Britannia tubes in style by adding an empty Monster Box to your order.
This unique 2023 Silver Britannia coin is being released in a limited production run with the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Britannia with MintDirect® Tube + PCGS FS to your cart today!
To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from The Royal Mint, APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the mint to you. This process called MintDirect® is your guarantee that these coins remain packaged in tubes directly from The Royal Mint.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine, and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect Premier® 2023 1 oz Silver Britannia + PCGS FS coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect Premier® tubes are stored in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left The Royal Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here for more details.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 22, 2022
I do like the fact that they are First Strike on a ‘limited’ 2023 Queen Elizabeth Britannia. Both of these facts were a plus on top of a great coin design.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.