- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 come in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. The inscription "AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark and the 2023 year-date are also included in the design.
- The coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Protect your Platinum Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2023 Platinum Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint first released the 1 oz Platinum Kangaroo BU coin in 2017 (2018-dated), and since then, these Platinum coins have been produced annually. This 2023 Platinum coin from Australia is the 5th year of this annual Platinum Kangaroo coin release. The Australian 1 oz Platinum Kangaroo is struck in .9995 fine Platinum, and is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965. The reverse of the Platinum Kangaroo coin depicts a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. These Australian Platinum bullion coins are packaged in individual capsules.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.