|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Roman Gold Aureus of the Emperor Hadrian who reigned from 117 to 138 AD. Struck circa 125-127 AD.
- Approximate specifications are: 19 mm, 7.26 grams.
- NGC has certified this example as being in Very Fine condition.
- Strike: 5/5. Surface: 2/5.
- NGC has notated that this coin is in Fine Style, representing the work of a master die engraver.
- Obverse: Laureate bust right.
- Reverse: Hadrian on horseback riding right.
- RIC II 186c. Strack 150. Calico 1218a.
Protect and display your Gold Aureus Hadrian coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Gold Aureus of the Emperor Hadrian coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.