- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in bronze
- Housed in a 3" x 3" folder giving a brief history of the era and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Various emperors (our choice).
- Reverse: Various designs (our choice).
- Hand-struck measuring approximately 17 mm to 20 mm in diameter and in Average Circulated condition.
Own a piece of ancient history with these coins that are 1,500-1,700 years old! Add this Roman Bronze Coin to your cart today!
Emperors and designs will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 6, 2020
I ordered two and what was interesting is the size difference. One is at least a half another coin bigger, The smaller coin has a bit better image condition though at least the face (Head image) but the bigger coin has the opposite side of the coin. Was hard for me to choose which one i wanted to keep because i was giveg one away as a gift!
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.