- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Roman Silver Denarius coins are sold as random dates and emperors. These are affordable low grade coins, perfect for any coin collector or history enthusiasts.
- Roman Silver Denarius, emperors and dates of our choice. Reverse designs and grades may vary. Emperors and Empresses will include: Vespasian, Faustina, Elagabalus, Caracalla and Antoninus Pius and Gordian III.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Coins grade from Good to Fine.
- Obverse: Random Emperors, designs vary.
- Reverse: Designs may vary.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius random Emperor coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 13, 2020
Pretty nice coins. Not bad for the price and considering you're buying them kind of blindly (APMEX picks them). Better coins can probably be found, but you'll probably pay more than $35. each and spend a lot of time searching.
Date:Sep 22, 2018
Decided to start a coin collection with a passion for military history. Seeing and feeling these coins gives you a blast from the past, overwhelmed with questions of what was bought with the coin I held. Overall the coins are great, worn with time but in general great conditions. Excited to buy more
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.