- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Roman Bronze coins of the early Eastern Roman Empire.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- These coins are in average circulated condition.
- Attractive red clay deposits offer good contrast to the portraits making identification easier.
- Coin sizes, obverse styles, and reverse styles may vary.
- Obverse: Veiled bust in mourning. Portraits of emperors or empresses.
- Reverse: Designs may vary, depending on stock on hand. Common reverse types will consist of Senate commemorative wreaths, S.C. monograms and legionary soldiers.
These coins are a wonderful way to start attributing Roman coins and make a wonderful gift for any coin collector.
Add one of these Bronze coins of the Eastern Roman Empire to your collection today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Regretful Purchaser
Date:Aug 13, 2022
I ordered this thinking it would look similar to the photo, but the photo was very misleading and the coins look like they were dipped in a vat of acid, or like someone took a sander to the surface of the coin , I can barely make out any details, and some had more pitting on them than the moon. I probably couldn’t get a dime for these at my local coin store
- Hard to Sell
- Poor Condition
Posted By:Josh b
From:fair oaks. ca
Date:Jun 20, 2022
From:Palmsprings , florida
Date:Jul 18, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.