|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
PCGS certified and FirstStrike® designated, this MS-69 Type 2 American Silver Eagle coin is historic in every way!
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are receiving an updated design mid-year 2021. This mid-year introduction, coming at a time of unprecedented demand for bullion, has led to a very limited supply of coins available at launch. Act now to add the first issue of the new design to your collection!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- The FirstStrike® designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint in the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the exceptional MS-69 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER,” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
One of the most popular designs in the world, the Silver Eagle combines the traditional Silver bullion appeal with a fresh look. Add the 2021 Type 2 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs will begin appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
PCGS, an independent third-party grading service with a trusted 35-year reputation, adds appeal by certifying the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX is pleased to release the graded MS-69 coins with only the slightest imperfections. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as FirstStrike® if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within 30 days of release. APMEX customers can be assured to receive coins in the finest condition, and those among the first released, with this historic release of the Type 2 Silver Eagles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.