|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$681.37||$688.47||$709.76|
|10 - 19||$676.37||$683.42||$704.55|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 25 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 500 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes (20 tubes per box).
- Obverse: Displays Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by popular illustrator David Lawrence, the Yale of Beaufort, a peculiar creature with an antelope-like body, lion's tail and tusks of a boar.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your new Gold Yale of Beaufort bullion coins from fingerprints by adding a 12-pack of cotton gloves to your order.
Begin your Royal Tudor Beast bullion collection by adding the 1/4 oz Gold Yale of Beaufort bullion coin to your cart today!The Royal Tudor Beasts from The Royal Mint
To commemorate the Tudor legacy, in 2022 The Royal Mint introduced this new series following all mighty beasts: The Royal Tudor Beasts. This collection includes Gold and Silver Proof and bullion coins that honor these heraldic creatures from English history: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
2022 GB 1/4 oz Gold Royal Tudor Beast The Yale of Beaufort
The second launch in this popular series depicts the Yale of Beaufort, a beast inspired by European folklore. The Yale of Beaufort is an extraordinary beast so peculiar that it would have stirred amazement in anyone approaching the palace with its antelope-like body, lion's tail and tusks of a boar. The Yale of Beaufort is represented holding the arms of Jane Seymour to signify her authority and influence as the king's new wife.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.