- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This is a very scarce and desirable note with just under 1.9 million originally printed!
- Only series of this type issued for in this denomination.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1928.
- Each note is in Fine condition.
- The front of each note features a portrait of President George Washington.
These United States Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Last of this type to be produced in the One Dollar denomination. This paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This $1 U.S. Note is commonly referred to as a Legal Tender Note and is an eye catcher with its red seal and serial numbers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.