1824-1830 France Gold 40 Francs Charles X Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsElusive denomination! Less than half a million of these Gold 40 Francs were struck during the reign of Charles X making these highly sought after by collectors!
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition, and may have scratches or rim dings.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Charles X, King of France from 1824-1830, designed by Auguste-Francois Michaut.
- Reverse: Crowned arms dividing the value with the date below.
- Struck at the Paris Mint from 1824-1830.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.3734 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add one of these elusive 19th century French Gold 40 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates (1824-1830) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available stock.
Listed in Krause as KM#721.1.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.