- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition, and may have scratches or rim dings.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Charles X, King of France from 1824-1830, designed by Auguste-Francois Michaut.
- Reverse: Crowned arms dividing the value with the date below.
- Struck at the Paris Mint from 1824-1830.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.3734 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add one of these elusive 19th century French Gold 40 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates (1824-1830) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available stock.
Listed in Krause as KM#721.1.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, now gold buggy yahoo.
Date:May 4, 2018
OMG, this 1830 just received coin, in my non professional opinion, more than ac, maybe worth sending for grading. Not for everyone, a must for a francophile. It is a beautiful specimen. These coins minted from 1824-1830, this last year has the highest mintage of 350,000 of only a half million total. I think for its age, condition, and rarity, it is my new favorite. .
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.