- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Nice coin for any high grade set.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Roosevelt Dimes from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch, a torch, and an oak branch, from left to right.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1956 Proof Silver Roosevelt Dime to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.