|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
All coins will date between 1948 and 1963 and are in Gem Proof condition. These coins are becoming scarce in this condition.
- Contains 0.3617 ounces of actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic.
- Coins will be of mixed dates and mixed mint marks.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1948-1963.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
These coins are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several of these Proof 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of Copper/Nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they could fall back on.
57% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 7, 2023
They look good. Mirror finish, not damaged. Probably not "proof", per se. 75% of the ones I ordered were 1963, so not a lot of variety so far. Would buy again.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Jack unhappy
Date:Jul 7, 2023
I tried to buy this again in hopes for something a little nicer. The mirror finish is there alone with another huge ugly stain. I order a Kennedy half and it came scratched up. Very unhappy with these fem proof coins won't bother trying apmex again.
Date:Jul 5, 2023
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.