Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This slightly better date Brilliant Uncirculated 1879-O Morgan Silver Dollar would fit well in any uncirculated set of coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint wear the "O" mintmark on the reverse beneath the eagle.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1879-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 2, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.