- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/10 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this wooden display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/10 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 27, 2020
This coin makes me feel lucky to own it. The dragon has great detail for such a small coin. The premium was high when I bought it but now the coin became worth even more. Definitely looking to get another one.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jul 27, 2012
Ordering seemed to have some unnecessary steps. The coin arrived sooner than expected. The quality is fantastic! A very striking reverse proof finish. There seems to be a tiny amount of wiggle room in the plastic holder. Overall, a great product for starting gold investment. Plus, it's roughly 12% over spot price, compared to some silver coins are almost double spot price.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.