1944 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese large Mexican Gold coins (Pesos) are popular with collectors and are often referred to as a "centenario" in tribute to Mexico's year of independence from Spain: 1821. Mexican Gold 50 Pesos offer an efficient way to add to your Gold holdings.
- Contains 1.2057 oz. of Gold.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this 1944 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Happy Valley, OR
Date:Sep 19, 2016
The coin I received was beautiful especially for an older coin. There were a few light contact marks but nothing that distracted from the coin. I am very pleased and plan to buy more old 50 peso gold coins from APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.