Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking from the local watering hole.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
97% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 16, 2014
I always liked the 2013 panda design. This is a very nice coin and the price was actually decent at the time of purchae while comparing to other coins in this faction.
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
Date:Mar 19, 2014
Date:Dec 9, 2013
Date:Oct 5, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.