$20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-64 PCGS/NGC (CAC)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Superior quality on American Gold that has survived 100-150 years without having ever been circulated.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC/PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-64 condition of the coin.
- CAC sticker solidifying that these coins are exceptional quality for the grade.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver and San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC/PCGS, the top 2 coin grading services, have guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.