- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mint mark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this 1878-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today.
73% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 7, 2015
This coin was guarded as MS64. While I believe the grade was correct the finish was extremely disappointing. There was no shine that a brilliant uncirculated coin should have. I returned the coin.
Merchant response: We're sorry that your coin didn't come in the condition you expected. We're sorry that you felt you had to return the item. We offer a no hassle exchange policy to make sure you end up with the product you want and 100% satisfied. We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.