2014 China 1/2 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The highly collectible Gold Panda series of coins began in 1982 and is one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year! The 2014 issue features a panda playing on a tree branch against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2014.
- Reverse: Features a panda playing on a tree branch against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2014 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Dec 23, 2014
I am very pleased with this coin and the service. I received it two days after ordering it. Excellent service and an excellent product. Too bad that the 2015's don't have the fineness stamp!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.