- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Blue Ridge Parkway is the third release in 2015 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz Silver coin sold out at the mint the first day it was available, proving its high collectible appeal.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depiction of the grace and curvature of the road hugging the side of a mountain, with the North Carolina state flower in the foreground. Inscriptions are “Blue Ridge Parkway,” “North Carolina,” “2015” and “E Pluribus Unum.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Shop our wide selection of ATB presentation boxes to add to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
The Blue Ridge Parkway experience is unlike any other, a slow-paced and relaxing drive revealing stunning long-range vistas and close-up views of the rugged mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands.
Protecting a wide variety of plants and animals, the Blue Ridge Parkway meanders for 469 miles, providing opportunities for enjoying all that makes this region of the country so special. The parkway, while not a park, has been the most visited unit of the National Park System every year since 1946 except one (1949).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review