2004 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Monkey BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2004 Silver Lunar Year of the Monkey features a monkey sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him. Don't miss out, these coins tend to sell quickly when available.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 52,792 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a monkey is featured sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2004 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.