- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These coins are nice 19th century coins that saw much circulation in France, so they are not often found this nice.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1853-1869.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a protective capsule recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add one of these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Random dates (1861-1870) of our choice in Brilliant Uncirculated condition determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.