2016 Australia 10 oz Gold Lunar Monkey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Lunar coins are popular worldwide and The Perth Mint has honored 2016 as the Year of the Monkey with this large 10 oz Gold coin. Each coin contains .9999 fine Gold, adding Gold value to the unique design.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2016 10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.