2017 China 1 gram Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In 2016, the popular Chinese Panda series changed slightly to match the metric system. The 1/20 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 1 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2017 1 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Teddy Dee
Date:Jan 5, 2017
First of all, these are "Panda's".This means that it is a recognized brand and the gold content is 99.9 gold. Is the design attractive? It does not matter because it is the first and last time this design will be used.This gives the coin a built in collectors value. I am not sure that I got the best price at APMEX, but I could not find them anywhere else as early as they were available at APMEX. This held true for last year as well. For this reason, I will be back next year for some more. I am a satisfied APMEX customer.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.