- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Made by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia.
- First year of the Kennedy half, and the only year they were produced for circulation in 90% Silver.
- Last year of 90% circulating Silver coinage in the U.S.
- Each set contains:
* Lincoln cent
* Jefferson nickel
* Roosevelt dime
* Washington quarter
* Kennedy half
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Product ships in unopened mint envelope, containing coins enclosed in cellophane flatpack.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1964 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
1964 was a momentous year in U.S. coinage. Production began of the JFK half dollar, and the circulating dime, quarter, and half-dollar coins were issued in 90% Silver for the last time. A 1964 Proof Set is an ideal way to acquire an example of each of these coins, and in beautiful proof finish!
This set will ship in its original mint envelope, sealed from the mint. By buying this sealed original product, you know that these coins have never been cherrypicked for high grades or valuable varieties, like so many of the opened sets have been over the past 50+ years!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.