- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Made by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia.
- 1963 was the final year for the Franklin half dollar.
- Each set contains:
- Lincoln cent
- Jefferson nickel
- Roosevelt dime
- Washington quarter
- Franklin half dollar
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Sold in cellophane flat-pack, may include mint envelope.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1963 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
Circulation Franklin halves are frequently seen with poor strikes. Acquiring a proof, such as the one in this set, is an excellent way to ensure you have a fully-detailed example in your collection!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 21, 2017
I purchased this set for my wife's 1963 birth year. It is in the original US Mint packaging which is very cool. Compared to what you buy from the Mint today, times have changed. The set is in excellent condition and had been well maintained. It's a great gift.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.