- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a classic red and black presentation case and themed shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts a German shepherd and pup lying in grass with Chinese peony flowers in the background. The Chinese character for "dog" and the inscription "Year of the Dog" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2018 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog in High Relief to your cart today!
The Australian 2018 Year of the Dog 1oz Silver Proof High Relief coin represents the very best in minting excellence and design. Each coin is meticulously struck by The Perth Mint from 1oz of .9999 fine Silver in proof quality.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:BIG TIG
Date:Sep 5, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.