Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Winged Liberty Head surrounded by “LIBERTY” and “IN GOD WE TRUST” below the portrait. First year of issue dated 1916.
- Reverse: The Fasces, a symbol of collective power, is flanked by “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” above, and “ONE DIME” below, as well as “E PLURIBUS UNUM” in the field. Complementing the key date of 1916 with a “D” mint mark. Hallmarked “2 Troy Ounce .999 AG” along the blade of the axe in microprinting.
This beautiful 2 oz Silver round would be an ideal gift or someone looking to add an aspect of collectibility to their holdings. Add this 2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Struck in the smaller 39 mm format creating a thicker look and feel.
The Mercury dime was a ten-cent coin struck by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1945. Designed by Adolph Weinman and more correctly referred to as the Winged Liberty Head dime, it gained its common name as the obverse depiction of a young Liberty, identifiable by her winged Phrygian cap, was confused with the Roman god Mercury. Weinman is believed to have used Elsie Stevens, the wife of lawyer and poet Wallace Stevens, as a model. The coin's reverse depicts a fasces, symbolizing unity and strength, and an olive branch, signifying peace.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Dallas Stacker
Date:Nov 28, 2018
This Ultra High Relief Round is an unparalleled way to hold PM's and satisfies ones aesthetic and tactile desires. If you are the type of person who enjoys the physical attributes of silver investment, you will not regret paying the moderate premium for something you can hold in your hand. The weight, size, and attention to detail are magnificent.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.