|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In near-gem Uncirculated condition, this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle has blazing luster, great eye appeal and has been authenticated and graded by NGC as being in Mint State-64 condition.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine rendition of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the Philadelphia, Denver and San Francisco Mints.
Display your Graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.