- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, or San Francisco.
Protect your $5 Gold Indian with this clear plastic capsule or display it in a coin bezel as well.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.