Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 15 or more coins come in tubes.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the reverse features all 10 formidable royal guardians in one design.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Protect your 10 oz Queen's Beasts 2021 collector coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Complete your Queen's Beasts 10 oz Silver set by adding this Silver collector coin to your cart today!
The Queen's Beasts Series
This 10-coin series began in 2016 with the introduction of the Lion in 1 oz .9999 fine Gold and 2 oz .9999 fine Silver. Since the first release, the series has been popular among investors and collectors alike, and has expanded to include bullion coins in 1 oz Platinum and 10 oz Silver, as well as Gold and Silver Proof releases in a variety of sizes. The reverse of each release features one of the 10 famous beasts.
The Queen's Beasts History
The 10 fantastical creatures represented in this collector-favorite series recognize the famous statues which were present during the coronation ceremony of Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster Abbey in 1953. Each statue, created of plaster by James Woodford, was 6 feet tall and symbolized the heritage and history that Queen Elizabeth II inherited upon her coronation. Today, the original plaster statues have a permanent home in Quebec's Canadian Museum of History and stone replicas can be visited in the United Kingdom's Kew Gardens. These 10 statues include:
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.